Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 13, 2015

Doing the work every day and loving it...

"Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become."

I was just reflecting on my choice to take 6 months to just run with no races and no goals. Just training...

My goal and what was in my heart to do was to spend 6 months not getting distracted from race goals but just to put in consistent week after consistent week of higher mileage and quality training.

Looking back on my last 11 weeks I am pretty proud that I have keep on track with my goals and plans. I have put in 11 weeks of consistent running with a couple days off sprinkled here and there averaging 67.7 miles a week. I am pretty pleased!

Especially given that I am listening to the voice of my own guidance and knowing that is the way to where I want to be. I am so pleased that I shut out the voices of other peoples opinion and thoughts and listen to my own knowing.

It is feels like when you get lost and you shut out the noise of everything and intuitively know which way to go even though the GPS says one thing or your driving partner says one thing but you know which to go and it feels good to make that turn.

That is how this path feels to me!

I know it is the path I am suppose to be on. I am happy!

be happy in the moment.  this is your story. | @mamamissblog #mothersday #happiness

I am truly just enjoying where I am even with a few bumps in the road in the last couple of weeks I feel I am over those bumps and on my way to even higher mileage.

Over the past few weeks, I have learned some things that can only help me as I continue to move forward. One of thing I learned is that I have been running on extremely low blood sugar (blood glucose) levels and I need continuously work on getting in more carbohydrates daily if I want to be able to maintain high mileage. This is my key area of improvement that I will be focusing in the coming months and of course enjoying this time of "sowing".

For one day, it be harvest time for all the sowing I am doing now :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment