Powered By Blogger

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hope



I woke up feeling lighter and more full of excitement and hope than I have felt in several weeks. Than I opened my email and found a delightful surprise sitting in my inbox. My training schedule for the next 3 weeks. I hadn't expected it cause we were sort of going day by day with things to see how I was bouncing back. I think getting on schedule just helped me see I that I am returning to training. It lifted my spirits quite a bit. All the possibilites popping back in my head and my heart. Sometimes we allow the noise of doubts & fears to keep the dream surpressed a bit. But the voice and hope of the dream is now getting louder than the fears so I have to keep nurturing the hope so I can get back my fight.

I think this schedule will help me get back my fight as well as build the confidence back to where is was before all the ups & downs of the past couple of weeks.

I am so hopeful for the future and remain content in the moment.

I have so much in the moment to be thankful for and I have so much in the future that excites me. Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment