Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Just an Ordinary Girl

Yeah that's me..Just an ordinary girl!

I am suspectible to the doubt that can creep its way into your head & heart before you even know it is there waiting to attack. Sometimes I get scared and let me dreams scare me. Sometimes I let little things hurt me more than they should like a workout gone south :-), untrue gossip or judgement from others. Sometimes I let all these things in and not realize they are there until there have hurt my heart and I left gathering the pieces up.

I think of this Miley Cyrus Song that my daughter listen's to - Ordinary Girl

Don't get me wrong,
I love who I am I don't want to be ungrateful,
it probably sounds strange

The things that seem so simple
Are suddenly so far out of reach
Wish that they could see that underneath
I'm just an ordinary girl

Sometimes I'm lazy,
I get bored
I get scared,
I feel ignored
I feel happy,
I get silly
I choke on my own words
I make wishes,
I have dreams
And I still want to believe Anything could happen in this world
For an ordinary girl

So give it everything Or nothing at all
Get back on your feet When you stumble and fall
A little luck can go a long way
So don't you worry 'bout what people say Who knows where the wind may blow
For an ordinary girl
I'm just an ordinary girl





No comments:

Post a Comment