Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Do the Hard Work


Do the hard work. Period.

You know what this hard work is in running with Hashimotos...It is all the work that has nothing to do with running. It is the work that allows that allows me to run and getting back to feeling good running.

It is going to Dr after Dr, having lab work after lab work, reading and educating myself on autoimmune diseases, changing my diet completely, eliminating Gluten, eliminating caffeine, looking at my life to find and eliminate any aggravating factors, taking supplements, eating clean, staying positive day in and day out, looking for the silver lining in every detail of my life...

All these things that are critical to returning to full running health and for life long health. It is the hard work that will make running strong possible one day soon.

“Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.”

No comments:

Post a Comment