Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 14, 2012

My Summer Home


Na Fo Track has become my home away from home this summer. I churned out 10X200 yesterday here and have done much of my speed work here as well as a few easy runs to get on the soft surface.

I love being at the track anyway you slice it. I feel like I really come alive out there.

Sometimes I have company from a faithful friend who is willing to wake up before the sunrises to jump the fence to run the oval with me but I have spent the majority of my time here all alone finding myself and honing my speed and perfecting my running form.

I figure that I really only have about 3-5 weeks in this phase before I start transitioning out of the speed into the strength work so I better soak up every last minute on that track.


No comments:

Post a Comment