Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Staying in Faith - No week in Review

All things work together for good

What's harder than running a 85 mile week? Not running a 85 week :-) Yep, truly not running has been a challenge mentally for me. I almost do not know what to do with myself.

 To stay in faith that all is working for the good when circumstances start to alter your course. Staying in faith and believing all is going to come together is way harder than working hard physically every day.

"And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God..." http://bible.us/rom8.28.nkjv    [Image from TypographicVerses.com]


There will be no week in review as this was not a week in highlights but working to overcome a hip issue and a cold that I thought I was going to kick pretty quickly that actually ended up kicking me pretty hard. Lets just say I ran enough this week to maintain fitness without doing more damage to hip and pushing the cold overboard.


Big win of the week though is that I am not walking and running withoy an alternated gait My hope is that the reduced miles and a little more TLC will allow me to run some more next week. At least I will be rested for Myrtle Beach!! And maybe that is just want I needed more than more running so God put things in my path to force the issue of rest :-)

all things work together for good for those who love the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment