Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Houston Plans

I am so excited to have just purchases our airline tickets for Houston. We decided to take the kids with us. I think we'd be more stressed leaving them and worrying about them so really enjoy ourselves.
It all so exciting as the US Olympic Trails are on Saturday and than my open marathon on Sunday. My children are going to witness US top runners racing their hearts out!!!! I am just excited them. I have gone over with them already who mommy's favorites. They already are familiar with Ryan Hall. Funny in my household how my children are under the age of 10 and kno who the fastest American male runner is without me even saying so...hehehe For the men, I would love to see Ryan Hall, Josh Cox and Dathan Ritzehen will :-) And for the women Kara Goucher, Dessiree Davila and Shalane. Those are just my favorites..I am sure we are going to see some gutsy running in Houston in 8 weeks. Again it just so awesome to share with my children!!

No comments:

Post a Comment