Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 16, 2012

4 days to my NYC Trip

WOW!! I can't believe I leave for NYC on Friday. This will be my first trip to the city. Honestly I have never had the desire to go to NYC up until this event was announced and all of sudden I am so intrigued by the city.

As many of you know, I will be going for an AIS/AIF Workshop Certification course presented by the Whartons. This is very exciting and an amazing opportunity for me. I know this therapy modality has been key in keeping athletes like Ryan Hall, Josh Cox and many more elite & collegiate athletes healthy. I have two objectives for the weekend - 1. learning the therapy to keep my own body healthy and firing on all cylinders 2. one day being able to help other runners keep their bodies in alignment and without restrictions.

I also get to spend lots of time running in Central Park. I have lots of miles on my training schedule for this weekend so I get to have many adventures through Central Park this weekend.

Oh did I say I was going alone?? Yep, All alone in NYC. It is terrfiying and exciting at the same time.

Yippee! I am going to be running in Central Park. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment