Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Weekend Race

After a brief chat yesterday with Jeff about maybe not racing weekend, he insisted that I race. How did I already know that would be his response? I knew it but I needed to express my concern. Jeff was adamant that I need to race for the reason of checking my fitness as we have no guide at this point of where I am at and contiune to develop my racing skills. All my workouts in the last couple weeks have been spot on or better than expected but there is there question of where I am at? Above both of these objectives, my goal is to be present on race day and during the race. Be in the moment! This is a practice that I should have as a goal for every moment of every day. Be in the moment! Enjoy the moment! Not in the past or the future but the NOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment