Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Doubling Up

This week is my second week doing doubles and have 2 scheduled for the week.

I really enjoy running that second time of the day but I am learning a few things about doubles.

First thing, depending on when your second run of the days, you have to becareful what you eat during the day and make sure you have a good 4-5 hours of full digestion time or lunch may become dinner. I learn this for second time yesterday. I had lunch @ 2PM which was left over steak & noodles from the night before. Didn't think anything of it until a few minutes into my second run @ 6PM. Than I was like wow lunch didn't digest as well as I thought it had :-) Note to self - Eat lighter and more easily digestable meals on the day of doubles.

Second thing to note, the day after my double, I am have felt more fatigued and lack a bit of get up and go. I know from last week that this will pass this evening.

So glad today is another easy day and I should be 100% for tomorrows workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment