Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 22, 2013

Day By Day Stronger

hope for tomorrow

Everyday the passes I am feeling stronger and more like my old running self. I am so thankful for each opportunity I get to run. I am savoring everyone of these miles that I have been putting in this week. The runs are coming with more ease and with less yuck. Yesterday I had 10 easy and was back running at my normal easy pace with the same effort that running at 10 minute pace in the week before I was running in the 8:30-9:00 averaging 8:44. So I am pleased to see that everyday I am getting stronger and faster.

I know that after Boston I will go into an extended rest period and a very slow rebuild on my way to Chicago. So this gives me extra incentive to enjoy these miles right now.

Just enjoy whatever each run brings me.

Get out the door and Enjoy!

makes me think of my upcoming florida trip. i suppose i better enjoy the days between now and then(:

No comments:

Post a Comment