Powered By Blogger

Saturday, March 30, 2013

One day Early - Week in Review

So true. "Perfect" is not the goal.

I closed out my week this morning with my last long run in prep for Boston. Ran the first 12-13 hilly miles with a girlfriend and than ran the last 3+ miles harder with 8:23, 7:53, 7:48 & 7:26. Day by day my running is feeling better and less yuck. Some days I still feel it but it is becoming less common and I feel smoother running. I had this feeling this AM of running out of runway for Boston. Just when I am starting to feel really good it is time to shut things down to taper. No time left to do anymore work with the exception of a confidence boosting workout on Monday. Now the time to rest is upon me and trust that I have done enough and all is well.

Joel Olsteen - Be a person of faith and say, "God, I'm going to trust You if I get my way or if I don't. I will trust You in the good times and the tough times."

Monday OFF
Tuesday 6
Wednesday 8 & Yoga
Thursday 12 with 6 uptempo
Friday 7 easy
Saturday 16
Sunday Off

Total Miles - 49
Fight for it.. Victory comes to those who are brave enough and overcome obstacles. Embrace change with an open heart, and let love guide all that you do. No one is perfect, to to see a situation work out perfectly (positive mind) works miracles. Trust... Don't ever give up we are worth it...

No comments:

Post a Comment