Powered By Blogger

Sunday, February 12, 2012

When you lose the Greatest Love of All

I am sure many you have heard of Whitney Houston's passing. It is truly so sad on so many levels. I am sure many of you remember spending many hours singing to her songs, growing up and looking up to this women who embodied strength and boldness. I personally remember singing my heart out to the Greatest Love of All when I was a little girl.

I am left wondering how she lost her way in life and most of all how did she lose "The Greatest love of All". Deep sadness for her but for everyone that has lost the ability to love themselves.

If you listen to this song I think you'll be struck in the heart as I am now...

You, yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection. - Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment