Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Giddy Up

I have been so at peace with my training and just thankful to be training.

Yesterday I hit the AG treadmill for a tempo run. It went so well and nice to be running so fast again without much effort. It feels so nice to know that the fitness was there just still there underneath all that phyiscal and mental fatigue of late October.

I ran 2 easy, 5 Tempo @ 7:19, 7:13, 7:08, 7:03, 7:00 and only was able to squeeze in a half miles cool-down. All in all I was so pleased as I never felt stressed and even in my last miles I was relaxed enough to be singing to my ipod.

While running, I noticed a older lady watching me, I took out my ipod and smiled at her. She said to me I do not know how you have all that will power and I smiled at her and said it is not will power it is want power.

Giddy up :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment