Powered By Blogger

Friday, November 9, 2012

Moving away from Fear

I was chatting with a dear friend about moving away from fear and not letting fear drive your decisions.

There are only 2 emotions you can feel and everything emotions stems from one of these core feelings -

LOVE is
Gratitude
Joy
Passion
Excitement
Hope
Enthusiasm
Satisfaction

Fear is
Hate
Anger
Envy
Guilt
Fear
Despair
Worry
Disappointment
Irritation

I know that I am working on moving away from fear-based emotions that crop up every now again and keeps me stuck. When I catch my mind trying to dwell in one of those fear-based emotions I work quickly to counter it with a love-based emotion. Yes, it hard work and it is work that requires a constant nurturing and daily attention and focus.

When things appear in our lives that we didn't ask for nor want, it is very easy to let your heart feel one of those emotions but it also very easy to chose LOVE. Love is much more freeing and it leads to more Love-based emotions.

I chose LOVE! It takes courage to chose Love. It forces you not believe what others would have you believe! It takes you believing in yourself and your unique energy.

Jesus is Love and you are love! You have a choice!!! Try it when you want to respond to a situation that maybe provoke a fearful thought and emotion immediately shift that feeling into Love and feel the peace that will fill your heart!





No comments:

Post a Comment