Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Grow

I was thinking about my journey in the last few months. This has not been only a physical journey but also one of personal growth. I needed to rebuild myself physically & emotionally after a tough early 2011, start believe I am capable of more, put the fears aside, create an environment in my personal life that would allow me not only to grow but to thrive.
Both physical and emotionally growth come out of researching a point where we are brokedown and must rebuild. Sometimes we reach this breaking point in a run or in life's trial. In the last 6 months, I believe I hit this breaking point several times both physically and emotionally and used them these experiences to rebuild and strengthen my mind, body and spirit. Sometimes what we go through on an emotionally level helps to push past the phyiscal limits so that we can grow. The part of us that wants to be comfortable must faded away and replaced with the part of ourselves that demands growth. There is no growth without change and there is no change without discomfort. I embraced the change as I knew it was they only way I could grow and be happy.
Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom. - Aristotle

No comments:

Post a Comment