Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

To my friends...

I got to have an awesome morning having coffee with a friend who is pursing her dream...

This message is to her and to you all that are striving to be your best you.

I wish you the courage to be warm when the world
would prefer that you be cool.
I wish you success sufficient to your needs;
I wish you failure to temper that success.
I wish you joy in all your days: I wish you sadness
So that you may better measure that joy.
I wish you gladness to overbalance grief.
I wish you humor and a twinkle in the eye.
I wish you glory and the strength to bear its burdens,
I wish you sunshine on your path and storms to season your Journey.
I wish you peace in the world in which you live and in the smallest
corner of your heart where truth & light is kept.
More I cannot wish you, except perhaps love, to make
All the rest worthwhile.
This poem touched me and I wish you all the best. Keep striving to be the best you!!! Ever single day. It is worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment