Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The Presence of Others

I have been carefully to surround myself with the peoples who energy matches my
own. I have been delighted to be remind of how I have several people in my life
and community where are my energy is compatible. Meaning its does not take energy
away from me to be in their presence and I am not taking energy from them rather we
are sharing our energy and creating more positive and happy energy to take in
our lives. You know these type of people when you leave their presence. They are
the people that make you happy and are smiling to yourself when you walk or
drive away from them. They are the people the enrich your life as well as you
enriching their lives. You come away so happy you had a chance to cross paths
with them at that moment in time. I describe these people as having compatible
energy levels. These are the people I want to attractive into my life and work
nourish those relationships. It was so nice running to a dear and similar person
in so many way, Rebecca S. - you know who you are & I like you just the way
you are!!! And to the 2 lovely ladies, Kim and Erin that shared such a great
morning run in the pouring rain sharing your happy spirits with me. Thank you
for supporting me!!!! I have much gratitude for you all.
"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but
it requires a veryfine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." -
Oscar Wilde

No comments:

Post a Comment