Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 31, 2013

Being Happy

wayne dyer, best, sayings, quotes, life, happiness

Today I delighted when I ran into a friend that I don't get to see very often and our encounter was brief but nonetheless delightful. We do not get to see each other much as she had a new baby to care for and I have had my head stuck in the mudd of my running world. We exchanged hellos and how we miss each others happy souls. I told her I needed some of her happy energy more regularly and she agreed on the same need. Than she said something that has been on my mind. She said everyone always asks me - "Is she really that happy?"   Mind you this a small community where you are linked to everyone somehow and even if you do not someone chances are they know you.  I laughed thinking is that how people perceive me. I laughed and smiled  and automatically responded that I chose happiness as my main emotion.

I have spent part of day thinking about how happiness is a choice. That you can choose happy :-)

Shine on & Be Happy!

happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment