Powered By Blogger

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Note to Self

Do the hard work. Period.
Today’s Making Brands Happen Webinar: Powerful Branding was remarkable. Join us next week for The Client Experience.
My favorite point from today… “It’s about making a life that means something.” Its WORTH it to do the hard work!!
Emily


Do the hard work. No excuses. Period. 

Someday, Somehow, what you sow, you will reap, stay in faith, stay hopeful, stay in love with the process, keep that chin looking up and towards the stars and the heavens above.

Do the work. Let God. Results will show up when they are suppose. No amount of forcing will make them show before it is God's will.

Wait on the Lord. What is waiting for me will not pass me by...

And that is called waiting. Waiting is obviously for me because it has yet to pass me by. Wait on the Lord. Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment