Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lord Willing I will Overcome - Week in the Review

#overcome #obstacles

This week was an exercise in faith and knowing these trials are just working to refine me into the runner that I need to be. After my Tuesday workout, deep fatigue had set in which took 2 days of running really slow to bring me back from. Thankful for the friends that have supported me and reached out with encouragement or to run real slow with me on my recovery days. I am thankful that even with the obstacles, I am finding my way with the guidance from upon and feeling blessed with every step that I take even the slowest miles have made me so happy.

Monday 8 easy
Tuesday 2 w/u, 7 Steady State, 2 c/d
Wednesday 6 recovery
Thursday 8 recovery
Friday 3 w/u, 4 X 1.5 mile (7:12, 7:06, 7:05, 7:04), 2 c/d
Saturday 9 Recovery
Sunday 18 Easy
Mileage Total - 70 miles

Psalms 111:1,  I will give thanks to the Lord with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation. Great are the works of the Lord, studied by all who delight in them. Full of splendor and majesty is His work, and His righteousness endures forever.” —Psalm 111:1-3

No comments:

Post a Comment